WARNING: Potential spoilers below.
Version 0.4.0 – 11 August, 2023
NEW GAME MODES
A new Game Mode portal has been added to the home room.
Access the portal to play new game modes. New achievements have been added for each special game mode.
- 99 kittens have been scattered across the dungeon. Can you collect them all?
- This game mode has a limit of 20 rooms.
- Select an enemy — the dungeon will be filled with only that type of enemy.
- Select a weapon — you will only be able to use that weapon type throughout the dungeon.
- To play the classic endless standard dungeon, please ignore the portal and insert the key into the home room door as normal.
- New achievements have been added for the new game modes.
- Achievement descriptions now specify the required game mode and difficulty.
- A new Difficulty Panel has been added to the home room.
- Feral is the regular default permadeath difficulty (orange).
- Cuddly is a new "easy" difficulty (green), giving players extra health and the ability to respawn.
- Neither achievements nor leaderboards will be available if Cuddly is active.
- Cuddly imposes a limit of 60 rooms.
- Increased health by 400% to help prevent accidental deaths.
- Added text advising user to ensure an "official layout" is selected when using Steam Input.
- If your controller is not working with Steam Input, please ensure an official layout is selected in the Steam Input config window. Steam's "generic gamepad" config will not work.
- The Steam Input config window can now be opened in-game, regardless if a controller is detected or not.
- Added support for the PXN-P3 controller.
- Target API Level is now 33 (Android 13).
- Added pagination buttons for filter drop-down menus.
- Fixed an issue where button glyphs could sometimes be null in the menus.
- Fixed an issue where servers could become unstable if a client connected then disconnected quickly.
- Roguelike dungeon platformer
Download & Play
Unique players past month