WARNING: Potential spoilers below.
Version 0.3.6 – 8 September, 2022
THE INTEGRITY UPDATE
- Leaderboard score entries are now uploaded to the tallowmere2.com web server, and then submitted to their native platform afterwards (Steam, iOS, Google Play, etc).
- Entries now contain extra debug info, including a copy of the saved game before death.
- The server will retain the extra info for the best scores, in case investigation needs to be carried out later on.
- If an entry fails to be submitted (due to network issues or other errors), the entry will remain within your account file. The game will attempt to upload again when available.
- The server will reject entries from accounts that have received a ban.
- Ruleset 0.3.6 is the new default ruleset. There are no gameplay changes from the previous Ruleset 0.3.1 – this is just for the sake of clarity with the new Leaderboard process.
- The game now checks account status with tallowmere2.com and VAC upon startup.
- For Steam, servers now check with VAC to ensure players are in good standing.
- For iOS and Google Play, servers now check with tallowmere2.com to verify player receipt info.
- Servers will reject connections from banned or unverified players.
Nintendo Switch Pro Controller:
- Improved gamepad support with macOS 12.5.
- Upgrading to macOS 12.5 is recommended, as 12.5 fixes many Bluetooth gamepad issues.
- InControl Native is now the recommended controller API module again.
- For Steam, before launching the game, adjusting Tallowmere 2's properties to force Steam Input as "Disabled" is also recommended.
- Improved button glyphs.
- Fixed an issue on macOS where the AB and XY buttons were backwards.
OTHER FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Signing into Game Center is no longer required to purchase or restore the "Core Supporter Pack".
Inventory and Merchant menus:
- Improved basic menu navigation when using a TV remote.
- Improved handling when attempting to use a TV remote while in a dungeon. For now, a touchscreen, gamepad, or keyboard is required to play the game.
- Removed cloud sync text from the Online Co-op category to avoid confusion.
- Updated Unity In App Purchasing package from 4.1.4 to 4.4.1.
- Updated Unity to 2021.3.9f1.
- Roguelike dungeon platformer
Download & Play
Green Man Gaming
Mobile launch: 30 September, 2022
Unique players past month