WARNING: Potential spoilers below.
Version 0.3.7d – 20 November, 2022
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- The "Auto-equip Loot" option is now disabled by default. You can still manually equip loot using Quick Swap, Weapon Selector, or Inventory menus.
- Fixed a bug with Bloat explosions and "From the Grave" grenades.
- Fixed and improved various health-related number issues. Healthbar numbers and health syncing should now be more robust.
- Fixed an issue with the Magic Mirror where health would become out of sync after changing characters.
- Fixed a memory error crash that would occur after a party died and returned to Tallowmere's Keep.
- Fixed a memory error crash that could occur if the game disconnected unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue where mobile devices could not reconnect to a game.
- Fixed an issue where players could not resume a game when utilizing iOS Family Sharing.
- Default target frame rate is now 60 FPS.
- Added an "Exit" button on the title screen and pause screens.
- Added a frame rate option for 120 FPS.
- Added an advanced option: "Delete Cloud Data". This will remove and reset all cloud data that is stored for the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Core Supporter Pack was not always being checked thoroughly at startup.
- Fixed various errors and crashes with the mobile store.
- Added an effects option: "Menu Animations". Enabled by default. Disabling this option will reduce certain animations when using the menus, such as tab animations and text animations.
- When using touchscreen, added a tooltip with instructions to use the side arrows to navigate between pages.
- The Blessings, Core Attributes, and Journal categories now resize their content to fit horizontally if needed.
- Improved handling when using the Grid layout for the Weapon Selector.
- Refactored some of the UI pooling systems to improve performance on low-end devices. Some single-frame quirks may be present.
- Fixed an issue when viewing Achievements where the right panel would not scroll enough.
- Fixed an issue in the Advanced Options category where the cursor would reset to the first item after toggling an option.
- Fixed an issue where menu tabs could become clipped. Tabs now resize to fit.
- Adjusted startup loading sequence to reduce amount of time spent looking at a blank screen on low-end devices.
- Adjusted how audio files are loaded to resolve performance hiccups on low-end devices.
- Fixed an error when dying with the Inventory menu open.
- Fixed various transaction bugs related to integer integrity.
- Updated Unity Core Services package to 1.5.2.
© Chris McFarland 2024
Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo
- Roguelike dungeon platformer
Unique players past month