WARNING: Potential spoilers below.
Version 0.3.7 – 23 October, 2022
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Cloud Sync (iOS & Google Play):
- Fixed an issue where saved games, achievement progress, and account info was not syncing properly on startup. Files should now sync properly.
- Added a "Cloud Sync" item on the Account tab, allowing you to manually synchronize your saved games and achievement progress.
- Added support for the Razer Kishi V2 gamepad.
- Added a "High Performance" advanced option. Enabled by default.
- The "Post-processing" effects option is now disabled by default.
- Created a EULA regarding the Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) system being utilized.
- The Account tab now states the status of the Valve Anti-Cheat system.
- Clarified in-game text if a user has a VAC ban, even if from a different game.
Core Supporter Pack (iOS & Google Play):
- Fixed an issue where unpausing the game would lower your shield.
- Improved handling if in-app purchases are disabled on the device.
- Improved handling if the mobile store system failed to initialize.
- Improved performance for receipt verification.
- Fixed and handled various errors and crashes regarding the in-app purchase system.
- Updated the Unity In App Purchasing package to 4.5.0.
- Added checks to the Inventory and Merchant menus to ensure items are refreshed properly.
- Enabled Unity's "incremental garbage collection" setting to try and resolve stuttering issues.
- Improved handling if the leaderboard overlay can't be opened due to an error.
- Improved integrity of certain integers.
- When using the main menu, corner info is now hidden if post-processing effects are disabled.
- When using the Dev Bar, updated text to say "Dev mode enabled" rather than "Cheats enabled".
- Roguelike dungeon platformer
Download & Play
Green Man Gaming
Mobile launch: 30 September, 2022
Unique players past month