WARNING: Potential spoilers below.
Version 0.3.5f – 19 June, 2022
Cross-platform play between Steam, Android, and iOS is almost ready. Getting closer.
Meanwhile, still improving stability, and addressing some cheating that's been happening.
Thanks for your continued patience and support.
Due to a small number of players cheating, a ban system has been added.
For Steam, the Valve Anti-Cheat system (VAC) is now enabled.
Examples of cheating include:
If your account receives a ban:
- Manipulating saved games, souls, character levels, and memory values using an external application.
- Submitting illegitimate leaderboard scores.
- Information will be listed in your Account tab.
- Your game will no longer submit scores to the leaderboards, and existing scores will be removed.
- You will not be able to play online.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- You must now be facing a door to open the door.
- Added handling for unknown message IDs.
- Improved handling for invalid object data.
- Improved handling for malformed JSON strings.
- Fixed an error in the Couch Co-op menus if user was not yet a Core Supporter.
- Fixed particle streaking issues during loading, especially for Elite Chests.
- Fixed a crash that could happen if "Verbose Stats & Achievements" was enabled.
- Roguelike dungeon platformer
Download & Play
Unique players past month