WARNING: Potential spoilers below.
Version 0.3.5 – 26 April, 2022
Getting closer to the cross-platform release for mobile.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- The game no longer attempts to automatically sign in during the very first startup.
- Improved sign-in handling if no Internet connection is available.
- Fixed a sign-in issue where the game could stall; a Cancel button now appears if signing in takes too long.
- Fixed a text rendering error on the Core Supporter Pack screen.
- Ranged weapon attacks are now synced properly across all clients, regardless of screen resolutions, aspect ratios, and creature visibility differences.
- Bow aiming, Multishot procs (especially for Boomerang), and Storm Cloud attacks are now properly synced.
- If a soul spawns too deep within a corridor, the soul now moves closer to the door to ensure it can be collected.
- Reduced the volume of the Tallowmere's Keep entrance sound after using a waypoint.
- Walking calculations in Tilted rooms, for both players and AI, have been greatly improved.
- Creatures now walk smoothly up inclines.
- Improved wall checks and ledge checks for AI.
- Menu buttons for "Up" and "Down" now animate initially to stand out.
- Menu items for toggleable actions can now be double-tapped.
- Improved bottom button width boundaries.
- Fixed an issue where certain touchscreen button settings were not applied properly upon first load.
- Fixed "Heal" button text not updating when changing language.
- Added progress bar animations to various alert boxes.
- Fixed Poison Boomerang showing incorrect description text.
- Updated engine to 2021.2.19f1.
- Updated Post Processing package to 3.2.2.
- Updated In App Purchasing package to 4.1.4.
- Roguelike dungeon platformer
Download & Play
Green Man Gaming
Unique players past month