WARNING: Potential spoilers below.
Version 0.3.4 – 31 March, 2022
Over the past couple months, development on the game has largely been spent getting the mobile version finalised, with support for cross-platform co-op with
0.3.4 is scheduled to be the initial mobile release when ready, but I am rolling this out to the desktop platforms first.
Final mobile testing is underway. Stay tuned.
Hold to Jump:
- Added option: "Hold to Jump". Available under Options > Advanced.
- Added account option: "Delete Data". This removes any statistics and analytical data that is linked to your account.
- Xbox One Controller is now the default fallback controller type.
- Left Stick Button (aka ) and Right Stick Button (aka ) are now bindable.
- Improved detection and support for 8BitDo controllers, Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, PlayStation 4 controllers, PlayStation 5 controllers, and Xbox controllers.
- Improved menu navigation if a controller uses layout instead of .
- Added warning messages if actions are assigned to buttons that are not detected.
- InControl Legacy is now the default controller module type, rather than InControl Native. The latest macOS 12.3 Monterey update seems to be less compatible with InControl Native.
- The 12.3 Monterey update seems to severely break Xbox controller support.
- Recommended controllers are now 8BitDo, PlayStation 4 (USB), PlayStation 5 (USB), and Steam Controller.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Improved camera positioning and zooming when inspecting treasure chests.
- Player weapon UI now hides after jumping, shielding, drinking, opening the weapon selector, or throwing a key.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't attack if their creature was behind their weapon UI.
- Fixed an issue where treasure chest item pop-ups could show info for the wrong chest.
- Fixed an issue where player weapon UI would sometimes not appear.
- Fixed many jiggling UI text issues.
- Debug data now includes a screenshot of the game.
- Added advanced option: Verbose Statistics & Achievements.
- Improved overflow prevention to check for 10 recent repeated messages, rather than 1 recent repeated message.
- Final preparations for cross-platform play between mobile and desktop clients have been added. Stay tuned.
- Fixed an issue where a key could be incorrectly held by multiple players.
- Fixed an issue where disconnection alerts were not visible during a room transition.
- Improved error handling when applying player creature data when joining a game.
- Camera positioning is now improved if treasure chest UI exceeds top screen bounds.
- Changelogs are now translated in-game (for recent and future versions).
- Controller Debugger window now scales text to fit.
- Feedback and bug report submissions now timeout after 10 seconds, rather than 7 seconds.
- Fixed a raycast issue with many creatures where eye-check points were positioned on foreheads rather than eyes.
- Fixed an error when applying poison particle effects.
- Fixed an error when creating healthbar render textures.
- Fixed an error with creature states.
- Fixed an issue where local options could get reset during startup.
- Fixed an issue where arcane arrow particles would linger too long.
- Fixed an issue with the Loadout tab where weapon info could overlap description text.
- Updated Unity to version 2021.2.16f1.
- Updated Unity Post Processing package to version 3.2.1.
- Roguelike dungeon platformer
Download & Play
☀️ SUMMER SALE! ☀️
Green Man Gaming
Offer ends 7 July, 2022.
Unique players past month