WARNING: Potential spoilers below.
Version 0.3.2 – 28 January, 2022
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Boomerang + Multishot:
- Fixed and improved many collision and positional checks.
Added a max distance check of 3.25 blocks when seeking an additional enemy. This prevents the boomerang from traversing across the screen too far undesirably.
- Increased debug logging, especially for room transitions – still investigating a rare error that can occur.
- Added checks to ensure master NetIDs can't be created client-side when playing online.
- Improved collision detection with shields and walls.
Added minimum bounceback velocities when the buzzsaw collides with a creature, shield, or wall. Zaeries should bounce back more reliably now.
- Fixed an issue where saving a game with a death-spiralling Zaerie would have the Zaerie be alive when the saved game was loaded.
- Improved hit detection for projectiles and Flail balls.
- Fixed an error in the menus when a category became empty.
- Fixed an error when a Stun Bomb collided with an enemy on first frame.
- Fixed an error with creature states.
- Fixed sprite ordering issues with giblet body parts.
- Roguelike dungeon platformer
Download & Play
Green Man Gaming
Unique players past month