WARNING: Potential spoilers below.
Version 0.2.8 – 12 August, 2021
Upgraded LiteNetLib from 0.7.7.2 (June 2018)
to 0.9.5.1 (May 2021).
This is a significant upgrade; LiteNetLib handles Tallowmere 2's save files and netcode.
Saved games from previous versions remain compatible.
Online Co-op improvements:
- Improved processing speeds for both server and client.
- Improved default MTU size.
- Memory improvements.
- Added more detailed disconnect messages.
- Issues of timing out shortly after connecting to a server should now be fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the game's internal WorldObjectPositionFixer did not factor in Tilted room angles.
- Players, enemies, and small items should no longer get stuck out of bounds in Tilted rooms.
- Servers now factor in Tilted room angles when saving game data.
- When establishing a connection to a server, if the connection gets stuck after a few seconds, a Cancel button now appears.
- Fixed an issue where UIs for the Demon Statue, Magic Mirror, and Weapon Rack would not clear if the player disconnected abruptly.
- Fixed an error where treasure chests would attempt to receive data during room transitions.
- Title Screen: Fixed an issue where ambient tracks could be played at maximum volume before volume settings were loaded.
- Music: Fixed a rare error where a track could be missing.
- Audio system: FMOD errors are now treated as warnings. If an FMOD issue occurs, a message is now displayed in the Audio tab for the session.
Added an Account tab.
- Renamed the Notes section to About.
- Scrolling certain menus using Left Stick or D-Pad is now possible.
- Fixed an issue where UI buttons could retain their hovered glow state when not being hovered.
- Fixed an issue where weapon and shield icons would sometimes persist when viewing other menu categories.
UI & EFFECTS
- Items: Fixed a world issue where cosmetic glows would be positioned incorrectly on Axes, Elemental Staffs, Lightning Orbs, and Keys.
- Blessings tab: Fixed an issue where contents were not scrollable.
- Loadout tab: Fixed an issue where the panel would sometimes persist when switching tabs.
- Poison: Fixed an issue where debuff labels, screen effects, and healthbar effects would persist between game loads.
- Couch Co-op: Fixed an error with the Demon Statue UI if player name was too long.
- Online Co-op: Fixed an issue where poison effects for the local player would incorrectly appear on networked player HUDs.
- Updated InControl from 1.8.4 to 1.8.5.
- Fixed an issue where Start and Select buttons would not work after reconnecting a controller.
- Fixed an issue with PlayStation 5 controllers with Windows + Bluetooth + InControl Native.
- Improved support for Linux.
- Updated Unity from 2019.4.12f1 to 2020.3.9f1.
- Updated Post Processing package from 2.3.0 to 3.1.1.
- Suppressed various <RI.Hid> errors as warnings – Unity sometimes has issues interpreting peripheral devices.
- Updated Steamworks to 1.51.
BEHIND THE SCENES
Many preparations have been made for:
- the upcoming Kitten Collect-a-thon mode, and
- Cross-platform play with the upcoming mobile and console versions.
- Roguelike dungeon platformer
Download & Play
Green Man Gaming
Unique players past month