WARNING: Potential spoilers below.
Version 0.2.6 – 24 March, 2021
Hold to Attack:
- Allows weapons to be used repeatedly by holding down the Attack action.
Available under Options > Advanced.
- Fixed an issue where client room numbers could become out of sync. Room transitions are now more robust.
- Added messages if the server is waiting for players to load before allowing a room transition to occur.
- Improved reconnection messages if a game does not appearing to be running. Now provides suggestions to load the game, or to refresh the list of games.
- Fixed an error when attempting to load a saved game from a server.
- Fixed a server error if a client disconnected when a game was being restarted.
- Addressed issues with clients receiving incorrect potion messages.
- Reduced intensity of stun particles on player HUDs.
- Fixed an issue where particle density options would not be applied to player HUD particles.
- Fixed an issue where poison particles were not appearing on player HUDs.
- Fixed an issue where poison particles would persistently appear after changing screen resolution or UI scale.
- Windows & macOS: Added support for PlayStation 5 controllers with InControl Native.
- macOS: Fixed issues with Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers.
- Fixed a controller-related error when quitting the game.
- Critical error messages are now hidden by default.
- Added option to display error messages. Available under Options > Advanced.
OTHER FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Simplified Chinese: Updated many strings regarding health, potions, and room modifiers.
- InControl: Updated to 1.8.4.
- Menus: Fixed top-right Refresh and Delete buttons not working with game controllers.
- Fixed an error when sending session statistics.
- Addressed a rare internal error when creating dungeon entities.
© Chris McFarland 2024
Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo
- Roguelike dungeon platformer
Unique players past month